“Excellent in every way”

Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We are privileged to be able to experience authentic Cambodian cuisine (delicious Chinese and Vietnamese dishes are also on the menu) in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and it is so good! The staff is delightful; the menu is extensive; the friendly atmosphere is perfect with its simple and tasteful decor; and the food is the best, with surprisingly generous servings. I would like to try everything on their menu.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We searched this place out, due to Trip Advisor reviews and were happy with our entrees. Great flavors in the lemongrass chicken and chicken curry soup. Less impressed with the spring roll, the wrapper and noodles a bit too wet for my liking. Wish we had this option where we live!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The restaurant is inconspicuously located in a strip mall, but don't allow its ordinary exterior to color your expectations. The menu is fantastic and has something for everybody. On the basis of my experience I can forthrightly say that it is the best Asian restaurant in all of Minnehaha County.

Read on if you wish me to be slightly more specific. I visited the restaurant at the end of a long road-trip, on the day before arriving home in Fargo, North Dakota. It is perhaps not an exaggeration to state that I was somewhat starved for decent food (although see my other reviews: there are gems waiting to be unearthed all along the road between Denver and Fargo). I was traveling with Mrs. Rat, the Ratling, and the Ratniece, and while we all enjoy food of all kinds, we have differing levels of spice-tolerance. Some of us like it plain and some of us like it not so plain. As it turns out, and as noted above, this restaurant has something for everybody: spicy preparations, variety of ingredients, shovelfuls of plain rice available upon request (raise your hand), and plenty of sauces and jellies as needed. I can cheerfully say that upon completing our meal we left without failing to not feel not un-disappointed in the quality!

I can personally recommend a dish, whose name (alas) I have forgotten, consisting of two turmeric-infused crepes, containing a mixture of ground chicken and various spices. I had never tried this before (it was something between a burrito and a South Indian dosa) but I eagerly await the opportunity of trying it again.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

we ate Dinner. the kids took the kids meal and we chose a kind of tortilla and a carry dish. the food and service were very good, in some of the dishes, there was a bit too much oil.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

They have some chinese staples on the menu, but the Cambodian dishes really stand out. They were unexpectedly busy when we were ordering and they told us from the start that it would be a longer wait. They must run a small kitchen since it didnt seem overly busy, but the food was excellent and worth the delay. Staff was friendly, everyone in the restaurant seemed to enjoy their meals.