“Great Place!”

Jacky's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 406 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Food & service was Fantastic! Had the wet chicken burrito, so big could not eat it all, but really good! It was a Great choice, walking distance from our motel!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We were passing through town and in the mood for Mexican. Jacky's filled the bill.
Very clean, very welcoming staff and food was good.
Nothing to knock my socks off, probably not something I will yearn for, but it was good.
We both ordered fajitas pollo, probably didn't need to both, there was more than enough food and we should have just split one! Remember that for next time. The portions are quite large.
For the price the food was very good. We have no complaints at all. The food was good and the staff were very nice.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This was our first time eating there. The food and service were great! Feel free to ask me questions. DEL JOHNKE

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Good was good but everything took so long. It was lunch and it took over an hour. Go when you have time

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Was greeted quickly by a nice lady who sat us immediately. It was not super busy on the Thursday evening we went (around 6pm). We were attended to quickly with chips and salsa (great salsa) and to get our drink orders. My girlfriend ordered a Peach Margarita that came (quite large) and quickly. She thought it was quite good. For her entree she ordered the shrimp burrito and cleaned her plate. She though it was fantastic. I ordered the Enchiladas Verde (1x Pork, 1x Beef, and 1x Chicken). I don't much care for beans or rice, but thoroughly enjoyed the enchiladas. We also did order a queso (melted white cheese). It wasn't super flavorful, but was good until it started to cool and get hard. I give it a 4 out of 5 because I'd definitely eat there again, but with the slowness, and the price, I would have liked to see a bit more attentiveness to our chip level and drinks. Overall though -- I'd recommend going here.