“Great Chicken and Burgers”
Review of Bob's Cafe

Bob's Cafe
Ranked #20 of 414 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I read about this place in the Road Food book and stopped on our way through Sioux Falls. We ordered a Big Bob burger, shrimp, and a chicken basket. Great food and great atmosphere. Unfortunately they're moving to a different location and changing their name to Cluckin Good Chicken and BBQ. They said the new location will be bigger.

1  Thank hornady

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We went in at about 11 a.m. on 6/24/17, we filled the last 3 open spots at the counter and it was busy. Easy to see why they have a full restaurant. You are not shortchanged in the portions you are served
I had an the stuffed Omelet, hash browns & Toast, My wife had 1 piece of broasted chicken & beans. my son had 2 eggs, 2 cakes and bacon. The portions would make any hungry man smile. The cakes were full plate sized and greater than a 1/2 thick with an excellent vanilla taste. Several take out patrons stopped in to pick up their chicken and for 3 years in a row, they are winners of Best Chicken in St. Falls. My wife was convinced as well that they earn that award annually. She was pleased.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Eight hungry visitors from Florida were looking for some good fried chicken and we found it. The chicken was broasted and was juicy and flavorful. Most overcook white meat, but this was perfect. Manager said it had been there 67 years and served 250,000 chickens a year from this tiny 13 seat dinner. Many takeouts. Would eat here often if not 1700 miles from home.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Amazing chicken, I tell my friends to go here every time!! usually very quick and tasty, nice "antique" restaurant.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The best chicken in town!! Broasted chicken, potatoes and THE best coleslaw in town! If you haven't had Bobs you must! They even have great burgers as well as a great breakfast menu!