“As good the second time as the first time!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #32 of 421 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were impressed the last time we ate here because of the choices and quality. We were just as impressed this time. We couldn't eat everything, so had to bring the rest home. Ah well. :-)

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I had lunch here yesterday. I've not been in a Cracker Barrel restaurant for a couple of years. There were ample servers and mine was very attentive. The garden salad was very crisp and the lettuce fresh..
The cornbread muffins were as good as I remember them and are served with real butter. You have your choice of cornbread or biscuits, both of which are served warm!
The cod was batter fried and very tasty. I really would have liked to try their double chocolate cake served with ice cream, however I didn't yield to the temptation!

As with all the Cracker Barrel restaurants I've been in, the noise level is a little loud due to the building design & construction so if you are trying to hold a business meeting or carry on a conversation with more than 1 or 2 other people, you may be a bit frustrated. The noise really bounces off the walls and ceiling.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We were seated in Linda's section. She came and took our drink order and then brought us the wrong drinks and left. We waited 17 minutes for her to come back and take our order as we watched her clean off tables around us. She finally came back and said "Did I take your order yet?" Surprisingly after taking our order, our food made it to the table in less than 10 minutes. I had the chicken and dumplings and it was amazing! We also had chicken fried chicken and biscuits and gravy at the table. All were said to taste great and the food was hot.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Well I am NOT going to say that my Cracker Barrel is my best friend, my life, etc. But you can get a decent meal here, certainly a filling one, for not a lot of money.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The store at this Cracker Barrel was very nice. I really liked their selection. The food was good. Chicken and dumplings were probably the best as well as the fried okra.