“Love this idea; good food”
Review of PizzaRev

PizzaRev
Ranked #19 of 414 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Craft Your Own custom personal pizza at PizzaRev - Sioux Falls! Conveniently located at 3901 W 49th Street in Sioux Falls - South Dakota. PizzaRev specializes in thin and crispy personal-sized artisanal pizza that you build yourself choosing all your favorites from our homemade dough options, all-natural sauces, premium Italian cheeses and over 30 topping options -- all for one flat price! Gluten free and vegan options also available. Once completed, your pizza is flame-fired in our stone-bed oven in just three minutes. Join us today at PizzaRev - Sioux Falls and Craft Your Own custom personal pizza!
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Really like the idea of build your own and 3 minute cook time for a pizza shop. Wide variety of fresh ingredients and homemade sauces make for virtually limitless options. Gluten free option was appreciated and talked up a lot by the people ahead of us. My son had the Alfredo sauce with Italian sausage while i had the spicy red sauce with, spicy pepperoni, sweet fennel sausage, pepperoncini, and red onions... Both were delicious!! Definitely would recommend

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Was expecting something great. I didn’t care for it really. I did like the thin crust better than the little bit thicker one. The sauce was really bland.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Fast, friendly service! If you have dietary needs, vegan, gf, they have options! Just across the street from the mall, and I believe a local option. We always try to look for local vs. chain restaurants when we travel.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stumbled on this amazing place. Fabulous customer service... very friendly. So many choices to choose from! Affordable. Fast and comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My husband and I ate lunch here. It was his first time eating this pizza. I was so happy to see that green olives had been added to the ingredients since my last visit! We placed our order, adding many of the fresh topping options available. While we waited, we used the big soda machine to fill our cups. This is one of those dispensers that carries dozens of soda options. There is only one machine so sometimes there is a bit of a wait. I am sure glad we came a little before the rush because in no time, there was a line of people out the door waiting to order.
Our order was delivered to our table and after one bite, my husband knew that this was going to be one of our favorite pizza places. We both enjoyed the hot, fresh, pizza. It was made perfectly and we really loved the crust. Just delicious.
The employees are very friendly. They know their jobs well and work efficiently to keep the line moving so wait times are limited. But, the pizza is worth the wait! We will definitely return to this location!