“Keep coming back for the salad bar”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #51 of 406 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Ruby Tuesdays has always been a favorite of our family's because of their salad bar. There is always plenty of options for my toddler to eat (although we're both are sad that the cottage cheese seems to have been removed) and the food is always quick to come out, which is important with a small child that could lose her mind at any minute if she gets "hangry". We've been to some RT restaurants where the salad bar wasn't nearly as good as the one in Sioux Falls.

1  Thank travelinfamsd

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We ate lunch here on Monday and was seated quickly. My husband ordered the triple burger and salad bar but got the classic, We didn't make a big deal because it would take too long to cook and he was hungry, Everything else in our party was good.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The food was nothing special and the service was awful. I order a steak that stated on the menu it came with rice and zucchini and I added the shrimp. When it came out all I got was the steak and shrimp. I asked the server where the rest of my meal was and she precede to rudely tell me well it doesn't come with what it shows in the picture. I precede to tell her I was not going by the picture I was going by what the description said. I told her she may want to go read it. She did bring me the sides but was totally rude about it. Then she never checked back and we had to ask another server if we could get our check, which she said she would tell her. But we waited and waited and our server brought checks out to other tables around us but not ours. My husband precede to go to front to ask for check. We will not be back and I definitely will be happy to let others know!!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

For some reason I just like going to Ruby Tuesdays. This is probably because we do not have one in the city where I reside so it seems like a "treat" to eat there. Our food was good and the salad bar was great. Service was quick even though it was very busy.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

The salad bar has improved from other visits to this location and other RT's. Our server was a bit slow on refilling drinks and checking on us, but overall a good experience.