“Average No Issue Restaurant”
Review of Millstone

Millstone
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in Spearfish
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Next, to the Best Western Motel, the restaurant was very clean and the staff was pleasant and attentive. The menu had limited vegetarian items but I survived.

A TripAdvisor Member
Sebastopol, California
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This was just what we needed! A quiet local diner with friendly people. Delicious pancakes and sausage good coffee and they keep it coming! We like to eat at local places and not at chains. This restaurant was perfect for our family and easy to take the kids to. Nice comfortable booths and friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is an awesome breakfast stop! Most days 24 hours! Everything was very good
Loved their skillets but wish the skillet was heated to ensure food remained hot longer. Their potatoes are to die for! Skillet not being heated I give it a 3 star, but potatoes I give 5 stars.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Worse than Dennys and IHOP. All frozen junk and the worst coffee I have had in years.
Undrinkable. In todays rising standards for cafes..this place is not going to last when the last of the 70- 80 year old tourists that come here for nostalgia fade away. At least the real estate is worth something. Skip this joke.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We had sandwiches that were delightful! The salad bar looked very wonderful. Big dishes. Great variety. AND the best part of the entire meal was the brownie special. Man this thing was HUGE!! AND was sooooo GOOD!! My Husband had asked me to share it with him. Thinking it was a small desert. hahahah. Was so very good!! mmm can't stop thinking about it. AND the cost was only $ 3.85. A must have!!

Been to Millstone? Share your experiences!