“Decent”
Review of Kang San

Kang San
Ranked #24 of 38 Restaurants in Sturgis
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Lone employee. He did pretty well. Teriyaki chicken, shrimp tempura roll and spring roll were all pretty good.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The gentleman working was helpful and funny. I wanted sushi and they have a nice sushi menu. I ended up getting something spicy, Japanese style. It was really good. I would go back.

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Came here after visiting Mount Rushmore and didn't want more barbecue or burgers. Excellent choice! The bulgogi was delicious and the pot stickers were great too! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

The sushi is pretty good and I've eaten here a few times. Tonight I got the shrimp and veggie stir fry with noodles and a side of potstickers. It was the worst meal I've ever had. The noodles were soggy and mushy and there was hardly any shrimp. The only veggies that were in it were small cuts of broccoli. I called the restaurant as I had just paid $15 for a meal I wouldn't even feed my dogs. I was calm and very polite about my concerns yet he started off by laughing at my concerns and stated "50 other people like this meal so it must just be you"band ended the conversation by hanging up on me.

1  Thank BrandiSue89
Reviewed 5 January 2015

The food is wonderful and the staff is nice. They always have fresh food. Parking is good and it is easy to find.

Been to Kang San? Share your experiences!