“Quite good”

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Price range: US$1 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We provide a wide variety of drinks, food options, including the famous Buffalo Burger, prime rib, & steaks. We also have many live events with free pool, darts, and video lottery.
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Honestly, one of the better meals we ate during our road trip. I'd recommend their Cowboy Slop, but beware of the portion size; we shared one meal between the two of us and left satisfied. Service was quite slow however.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Stopped in because it was across from Wall Drug. Waitress said the steak was to die for. She was right! I could choke on it because it was so tough. To top it off she was rude and service was slow with only 3 booths with couples in them. Never going back there again. Burn me once never again.

2  Thank dkaufman2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Recently remodeled gorgeous rustic saloon and grille with a great family atmosphere, bright and homey with the service to match, Doreen was a great host, server and bartender, everything about this hometown gem calls for everyone to come visit and settle in for a quality meal with a great drink

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I didn't expect much from a restaurant located in a tourist trap city and I wasn't disappointed. Not much was exactly what I got. The service is really slow and it took way too long to flag someone down to order our food. After the food was delivered we were never checked on again and when I ran out of BBQ sauce our waitress was nowhere to be found. I finally had to stop someone who happened to walk by. The food was descent but nothing to write home about. I did like that the prices on the menu included tax so you knew exactly how much you were paying for everything even before the bill came out. Other restaurants should practice this!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I knew when they said to seat ourselves and little else when we walked in we would be in trouble. They took our order without really engaging us, and the food didn't come out for about 45 minutes. When it came, it was only so so. My french dip was just pot roast. it wasn't cheap either. They know we have little choice, and we wont be back, regardless of service, so we got treated like a nuisance. Based on other reviews, I'm sure a sarcastic response is forthcoming.