“Needed a Good Breakfast”
Review of Fat Boys BBQ

Fat Boys BBQ
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Staying in local motel but need a food for breakfast other than a included breakfast at the motel. took a short walk to Fat Boys BBQ for breakfast. Not many people there, we were the first couple, but the food was excellent and the service was great.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Looked for a local restaurant for breakfast and this was a good place for it. Good service, good breakfast. Friendly people, would try them for dinner when we go back.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Salad bar has real leaf lettuce and blue cheese dressing as well as a better selection than the other local places. I had a meat and bean burrito, special ordered with no cheese sauce. They got the order ordet right the first time, and it was TASTEEEE! They even brought jalapeños to my table when asked. Grand total les than $10 with large soda and 20% tip! This place isa real value in the area and conveniently located in the middle of the hotel area of town an right off th I-90 on tbe way to the Minuteman Missle National Historic Park! The restaurant is clean, well kept, and serves breakfast all day. They may close early in the off-season due to lack of traffic, but I think it's by far the best food experience I've had in Wall my entire week-long trip! I'm comi g back for breakfast tomorrow!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I was sent here from Cactus Cafe because I was looking for a late breakfast and Fat Boys serves breakfast all day. I ordered the hotcakes/eggs/meat combo and it took two plates to serve it! The (2) excellent hotcakes took over an entire plate with scrambled eggs and sausage on another. Everything was hot from the kitchen with very friendly service.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Great salad bar, homemade soup and all day breakfast. Just a minute from high-priced downtown (where the famous drug store is) and you can enjoy a good meal away from the crowd. They are currently re-doing their menu, so that should be interesting.

Been to Fat Boys BBQ? Share your experiences!