All reviews black hills teri hosts deer accommodations
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I highly recommend High Prairie Lodge to anyone who wants to enjoy a nice relaxing stay in the Spearfish Deadwood areas of the Hills. Teri and her family are wonderful people who treated me like a friend during my recent two day stay. You can't go wrong with this place...and the breakfast was amazing.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2012

High Prairie Lodge has been my B&B of choice for 2 years after stumbling upon it. Teri and her family put alot of work into taking the utmost care of her clients, to the point that you no long feel as if you are a client, but rather, part of their family. We had four staying with them for a week and each day at dinner found ourselves wondering what the next morning's gourmet breakfast would have in store for us. The facilities are beautiful as well as peacefulness and tranquility as you relax after dark. A must visit for anyone seeking excellence! I will continue to stay with HPL and give the highest recommendation to anyone desiring a trip to South Dakota!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank KenYTwhite
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Stayed at 4 great b&b's in Blackhills and Badlands and they were all fabulous including this renovated farmhouse/stable. Just seeing the fantastic renovations, let alone the 'long' view of ranchland and deer, were enough. Then add the great breakfasts and the kind host and her mom and it's over the top!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2011

Very peaceful location in the country. Beautifully restored old rock home with a wonderful innkeeper. Breakfast was delicious and we did not go away hungry. We would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I had the most wonderful time during my stay at High Prairie Lodge. Teri was a wonderful cook and host. The Inn was very comfortable and clean. I wish I lived there! I found the recommendations she made on the local sights and restaurants to visit very helpful and accurate. The Inn is also in a convenient location from Rapid City, Deadwood, Lead, Mt. Rushmore, and Custer, so I never had too far to drive. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends