US$89
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
US$152
GardenInn.com
Best Western Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$134
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$133
US$117
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$126
Homewood
US$139
US$229
US$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

All reviewsthe lower levelthe breakfast areaconvenient locationno exceptioneasy accessoff the highwaywill stay there againgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastnice hotelstaff was friendlybeds were very comfortablefront desk staffthe room was niceinnsnashvilleaccommodations
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

With Hampton Inn you generally know what your getting and this one is the same.

Hotels in this area are in high demand.

This one is in a great location but you won’t find a small sign by the Turn in so watch for it.

Don in the breakfast area was the best part of the hotel. He is very friendly and takes perfect care breakfast for all guests!!

Reserve with confidence and enjoy your stay in Brentwood.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HamptonGM5630, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback. I will let Don know of your kind words and the effect he had on your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Stayed here for a trip into Franklin. Very convenient access from the interstate, clean as always. Especially friendly staff and the breakfast attendant was very pleasant and cordial. Certainly will stay here again on our trips to the Nashville/Franklin area!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your kind words. We also look forward to becoming your hotel of choice when visiting the Nashville/Franklin area. Let us know when you're ready to book your next stay. Thank you for your business and loyalty to the brand.

Have a great Thursday!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is a nice Hampton Inn. A bit difficult to find as all the signs were tree covered. Felt that the towels and toilet paper were a bit "thin" for the caliber of this establishment. Guess that's kind of picky but this is a Hilton property and all the others we stayed at had nice fluffy towels. It is a very nice place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words. We will definitely address your concerns of our guestroom towels and toilet paper. My hope is that this will not prevent you from booking with us again in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you for your business and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Hampton Inns are noted for predictability with reasonable comfort. I like them....in fact it is my "go to" place. If many of them are like this one I stayed at in Brentwood, I may need to rethink it. The hotel is becoming dated......carpets need changing, linens are a little old looking, etc.

In addition, on our three night stay, the room was not returned both days when we were out and about in Nashville. The first time we just got clean towels from the one maid who was still on duty. The second afternoon we cleared out for an hour or so so that our maid could make up the room. Obviously I complained and got on a report because after we got home, I did receive a call from the manager who was not in the hotel last weekend. I did appreciate that.

Weekend rates are about $200. For that kind of money out in the suburbs of Nashville I expect the room to be made up at least. This is an ok place, safe......with pretty good location. Don't fool yourself that it might be up to par with other Hampton Inns.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators or ice machines.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to make everyone's stay memorable for the right reasons. I want to apologize that we missed that mark during your most recent stay. I take your feedback seriously and would like to discuss this further with you at your earliest convenience. I can be reached via email at spatterson@chartwellhospitality.com or by phone at 615.373.2212.

I look forward to speaking to you soon and thank you for your business. Have a great day!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We tend to stay at Hampton Inns for the past 5 years or longer. The hotel staff were very kind & helpful. I spent 3 nights at this hotel. Hotel staff are not responsible for the condition of an old or heavily used Hampton Inn.They were the primary reason I did not attempt to change hotels after the first night & breakfast.This hotel location was very good for my business purposes. It, however, is located at a very busy intersection. It is difficult to access restaurants in this area of Brentwood. This old Hampton Inn looks & feels old & rundown. My room was unusually small for Hampton Inn. The bed was at a right angle to the TV making it a challenge to watch at such an angle. There was no easy chair, only a desk chair. The furniture was blond & looked to be from the 1950s.The room & especially the bathroom was poorly lighted. The towels were of good quality & freshness. The lavatory was unusually low & challenging to use for a 5'10' man.There was one window with roll-up cloth drape giving the room even more of a dark appearance. The bed,bath,& carpet appeared clean.There was a musty odor in the room. The blond chest of drawers/refrigerator cabinet/TV Stand Combo supplied no electrical outlet or designed space for the coffee maker. There was a very large extension of the blond cabinet for a suitcase running parallel to the bed allowing a 3.5 feet passageway. The closet/desk combo was small but sufficient for one person. The quality of breakfast at Hampton's seems to be deteriorating over the past two or so years. Serving staff were excellent. Dining area for breakfast was on the Lower Level or basement. The Dining area was very,very small & always full of other guests. Breakfast was a stand in line ordeal. Eggs were always warm & bland. Sausage was also warm & bland. I did not eat the hash brown potatoes. Oatmeal seemed thin & overcooked. Thawing fruit was very good with excellent variety. Hotcakes were available to cook your own. I didn't.Lite yogurt was available,as were pastry selection was limited, and toast,& biscuits made available.The coffee was hot. Utensils were plastic with paper plates. Not exactly what you think of with Hilton. After many years of Hampton Inns breakfast has dropped down several levels. I'd rather pay for a good breakfast in house or a nearby restaurant. I've definitely noticed the decline in quality, not just at this particular hotel. Nashville is expensive is a given fact regardless of where you stay, but this is an all-time low. I'm not certain of how to implement the 100% Hilton satisfaction guarantee, but I've reached this place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank William G
Cecelia B, Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

William,

Thank you for rating us on Trip Advisor. Reading through your feedback, some of the comments are very concerning to us. This is not typical feedback for our location. Please call us and we would be happy to discuss this with you. 615 373 2212

Looking forward to speaking with you,
Cecelia