Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
US$89
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$152
GardenInn.com
Best Western Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$133
US$117
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$134
US$139
US$126
US$229
US$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

All reviewsthe lower levelthe breakfast areaconvenient locationno exceptioneasy accessoff the highwaywill stay there againgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastnice hotelstaff was friendlybeds were very comfortablefront desk staffthe room was niceinnsnashvilleaccommodations
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stayed one night for a swim meet in Nashville.

Location is very convenient, right off of I-65, lots of places to eat nearby. Staff was friendly.

No frills. This location was cheaper than other Hampton Inns in the vicinity - I assume that is because of the outdated decor, but not a big deal if you're not planning to spend a lot of time in the hotel. The rooms are a bit outdated and dark, but fairly clean. The AC/Heater is very loud, again probably a little outdated.

The layout of the hotel is a little different, with the breakfast area being in the basement and not on the same floor as the lobby. There is no indoor pool.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HamptonGM5630, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Guest satisfaction is our #1 goal and I'm sorry that we fell below that mark during your most recent stay with us. Please contact me at spatterson@chartwellhospitality.com so I can possibly make it right for you.

I look forward to speaking to you soon. Have a great rest of your week!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

With Hampton Inn you generally know what your getting and this one is the same.

Hotels in this area are in high demand.

This one is in a great location but you won’t find a small sign by the Turn in so watch for it.

Don in the breakfast area was the best part of the hotel. He is very friendly and takes perfect care breakfast for all guests!!

Reserve with confidence and enjoy your stay in Brentwood.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive feedback. I will let Don know of your kind words and the effect he had on your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Stayed here for a trip into Franklin. Very convenient access from the interstate, clean as always. Especially friendly staff and the breakfast attendant was very pleasant and cordial. Certainly will stay here again on our trips to the Nashville/Franklin area!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your kind words. We also look forward to becoming your hotel of choice when visiting the Nashville/Franklin area. Let us know when you're ready to book your next stay. Thank you for your business and loyalty to the brand.

Have a great Thursday!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is a nice Hampton Inn. A bit difficult to find as all the signs were tree covered. Felt that the towels and toilet paper were a bit "thin" for the caliber of this establishment. Guess that's kind of picky but this is a Hilton property and all the others we stayed at had nice fluffy towels. It is a very nice place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words. We will definitely address your concerns of our guestroom towels and toilet paper. My hope is that this will not prevent you from booking with us again in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you for your business and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Hampton Inns are noted for predictability with reasonable comfort. I like them....in fact it is my "go to" place. If many of them are like this one I stayed at in Brentwood, I may need to rethink it. The hotel is becoming dated......carpets need changing, linens are a little old looking, etc.

In addition, on our three night stay, the room was not returned both days when we were out and about in Nashville. The first time we just got clean towels from the one maid who was still on duty. The second afternoon we cleared out for an hour or so so that our maid could make up the room. Obviously I complained and got on a report because after we got home, I did receive a call from the manager who was not in the hotel last weekend. I did appreciate that.

Weekend rates are about $200. For that kind of money out in the suburbs of Nashville I expect the room to be made up at least. This is an ok place, safe......with pretty good location. Don't fool yourself that it might be up to par with other Hampton Inns.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators or ice machines.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to make everyone's stay memorable for the right reasons. I want to apologize that we missed that mark during your most recent stay. I take your feedback seriously and would like to discuss this further with you at your earliest convenience. I can be reached via email at spatterson@chartwellhospitality.com or by phone at 615.373.2212.

I look forward to speaking to you soon and thank you for your business. Have a great day!