All reviews the lower level the breakfast area convenient location easy access will stay there again complimentary breakfast great place to stay nice hotel staff was friendly beds were very comfortable front desk staff road trip the room was nice inns nashville interstate accommodations
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This Hampton is in a great location as it was easy to access off I65. The room was clean and the price was reasonable. I found the staff to be friendly & efficient. I will definitely look to stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cecelia B, Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for rating us on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to your return.

Cecelia.
Assistant GM

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stayed one night for a swim meet in Nashville.

Location is very convenient, right off of I-65, lots of places to eat nearby. Staff was friendly.

No frills. This location was cheaper than other Hampton Inns in the vicinity - I assume that is because of the outdated decor, but not a big deal if you're not planning to spend a lot of time in the hotel. The rooms are a bit outdated and dark, but fairly clean. The AC/Heater is very loud, again probably a little outdated.

The layout of the hotel is a little different, with the breakfast area being in the basement and not on the same floor as the lobby. There is no indoor pool.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HamptonGM5630, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Guest satisfaction is our #1 goal and I'm sorry that we fell below that mark during your most recent stay with us. Please contact me at spatterson@chartwellhospitality.com so I can possibly make it right for you.

I look forward to speaking to you soon. Have a great rest of your week!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

With Hampton Inn you generally know what your getting and this one is the same.

Hotels in this area are in high demand.

This one is in a great location but you won’t find a small sign by the Turn in so watch for it.

Don in the breakfast area was the best part of the hotel. He is very friendly and takes perfect care breakfast for all guests!!

Reserve with confidence and enjoy your stay in Brentwood.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive feedback. I will let Don know of your kind words and the effect he had on your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Stayed here for a trip into Franklin. Very convenient access from the interstate, clean as always. Especially friendly staff and the breakfast attendant was very pleasant and cordial. Certainly will stay here again on our trips to the Nashville/Franklin area!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your kind words. We also look forward to becoming your hotel of choice when visiting the Nashville/Franklin area. Let us know when you're ready to book your next stay. Thank you for your business and loyalty to the brand.

Have a great Thursday!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is a nice Hampton Inn. A bit difficult to find as all the signs were tree covered. Felt that the towels and toilet paper were a bit "thin" for the caliber of this establishment. Guess that's kind of picky but this is a Hilton property and all the others we stayed at had nice fluffy towels. It is a very nice place.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words. We will definitely address your concerns of our guestroom towels and toilet paper. My hope is that this will not prevent you from booking with us again in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you for your business and I hope you have a great rest of the week!