“Always consistent. ”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #62 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Your average Pizza Hut, except this is the one I most frequent. Staff is always friendly. Dining room is clean and the staff is there if you need anything. Can't remember if I've had any problems here or not, like I've had at other Pizza huts.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I like the pizza but ordering online is not easy. Easier to just call them to order, coupons etc just won't go through online. They also have coupons and deals that they don't bother to tell you about so be sure to ask. They have a lot of free options for pizza for flavorings and crusts and it is always hot and tastes very fresh. They are limited in their toppings though, they don't even have red peppers.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

On our way to White Water Rafting, 34 Scouts decided to have pizza for lunch. We made a nearest exit for pizza. It was Pizza Hut in Bristol, TN. A bus loaded 40+ people walking in. The staff were very helpful, took our order and went above and beyond to make sure everything was in order. Just excellent staff - THANK YOU !!!
Oh, the pizza were awesome - I think we ordered more than 20+ pizza.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Enjoy the pizza Buffet. You have a choice of what pizza you would like and it's there for you. The salad has various choices to make it your way.

Reviewed 5 February 2015

The pizza was delicious. They got it wrong, corrected it with free pizza. It was only wrong with a wrong size so the correction was great. The pizza was hot and made just right, other than the size. We didn't get salad but because it was empty. The salad bar really needs work. Their is no phone service in this particular store which is irritating. The waitress was pleasant and attentive.
We got the thin pizza with the peruvian cherry peppers and cheese....delicious!!
I didn't understand though, they had a large pizza carry out for $7.99 but if you ate it in the dining room the same pizza was $9.99. That's not right. When I pointed this out to them they allowed me to have the carry out pizza in the dining room for $7.99.
Having the music and the tv sound on at the same time drove me a little crazy. They need one or the other.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!