“Delivery service ”

Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #79 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered two pizzas, they came well under the estimated time. Food was hot and driver was friendly. 11/10 would order again

Reviewed 24 March 2016

great delivery service alway hot when food arrives at your door,good pizza and wings plus cold soft drinks if you like they also have sweet items for that craving!

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

I ordered delivery. Was given an estimated 60 minutes, it took 3 hours to get to my location. I called to get a refund or replacement and was told they could not do that. I got ahold of the Director of operations and was cursed out! This is the worst location for Papa John's I have experienced yet. Do yourself a favor and do not eat here.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

If you like pubes on your pizza and a slap in your face..
Called in for a late-eve business dinner with my clients...An hour and a half later, the pizza was delivered..to our surprise..there was other contents besides the plain-cheese pizza we ordered..(pubic-hair). I have proceeded to call the manager "Mitch" and he responded to "No Refund" and you will have to pay for another pizza if you want another..I have also complaint to the franchise and Corp. and no response to this complaint...no calls..

Reviewed 28 December 2015

I remember when Papa John's use to be the first place we'd call for a pizza. We ordered it for the first time in years the other night and we were so disappointed. I've had better frozen pizzas! Definitely not worth the price. Almost 20 bucks for a large one topping pizza and a 2-liter of Coke.

Been to Papa John's? Share your experiences!