No photo provided
Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #80 of 114 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

First off I order from the app all the time. This particular order came without cheese and toppings on one side of the pizza. I called and discussed this with one of the workers at the store and she said "as long as 80% of the pizza is returned we can make you a new one" to which I replied "my roommate already ate one piece but we can put the others back." An hour and a half after I had originally placed the order did another pizza arrive. I opened the box for her to look at it and she implied we dropped the pizza. I told her no we didn't. First the top of the box would have cheese and sauce all over it and she could come inspect the floors of our house if she didn't further believe me. She then stated "we looked you up and it seems like this is your first time ordering so just for future reference don't eat any of the pizza. It's policy." I had explained this on the phone already before they made the new pizza. As I said, I order from them all the time but won't anymore. That was the worst customer service I've ever experienced and recommend no one order from them because of their condescending attitude.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered two pizzas, they came well under the estimated time. Food was hot and driver was friendly. 11/10 would order again

Reviewed 24 March 2016

great delivery service alway hot when food arrives at your door,good pizza and wings plus cold soft drinks if you like they also have sweet items for that craving!

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

I ordered delivery. Was given an estimated 60 minutes, it took 3 hours to get to my location. I called to get a refund or replacement and was told they could not do that. I got ahold of the Director of operations and was cursed out! This is the worst location for Papa John's I have experienced yet. Do yourself a favor and do not eat here.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

If you like pubes on your pizza and a slap in your face..
Called in for a late-eve business dinner with my clients...An hour and a half later, the pizza was delivered..to our surprise..there was other contents besides the plain-cheese pizza we ordered..(pubic-hair). I have proceeded to call the manager "Mitch" and he responded to "No Refund" and you will have to pay for another pizza if you want another..I have also complaint to the franchise and Corp. and no response to this complaint...no calls..