“HOLY HOLE IN THE WALL!!!”
Review of Juicy J's Grill

Juicy J's Grill
Ranked #39 of 114 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

This place I gotta tell ya... Looks are sooooooooooooo deceiving. This place is the freakin cats pajamas. Cheese INSIDE the burger patty itself. A burger with Krispy Kreme doughnuts for buns. Odd yet so delightful and delicious. And HUGE portions for a fantastic price. If this place was to move to a better location, it would BLOW UP. Can't wait to eat here again. Don't knock it until you try it.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

They are just down from my house, so if I get hungry, I walk down to Juicy J's and eat a burger with two Krispy Kreme Doughnuts on it. Yep, the invented the Doughnut Burger.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

I walked away feeling like I ate at a 5 star restaurant. Excellent food and great pricing. Hands down one of the best places I've eaten in a long time.

Been to Juicy J's Grill? Share your experiences!