“Yummy pizza!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

Best pizza in Bristol! Cheese and bacon breadsticks are a favorite! Greek salad, gyros, baklava-all great. Falafel sandwich is a must!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

While they have some great food, the service is extremely poor. In the winter they have no heat, and in the summer, the air conditioning is so high, it's miserable. When you tell the staff, they don't really care. Such a shame, because some of the food is wonderful.

Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

My friends and I meet there frequently for lunch! I enjoy their humus, chicken souvlaki , lentil soup and desserts are amazing! Wonderful salads. Each person can find something to enjoy!

Reviewed 15 February 2015

I took my wife/ girlfriend to the Mad Greek for Valentines Day 2015. She ordered a filet and I ordered the chicken kabobs. The food was delicious and I loved the Greek rice and salsa. I will go back again very soon. My only complaint is the waitstaff were very pushy and would almost knock you down in the aisles. Nevertheless the food is worth high marks and will become one of my favorites.

Reviewed 26 January 2015 via mobile

We had often heard what a good restaurant this was, but had never eaten there until today. Our group of 7 was seated quickly. Atmosphere and decor were good. Menu had a wide selection of Greek and Italian selections. I had lasagna and my wife had pizza. Both were good. We both had a strawberry spinach pecan salad that we both thought was excellent. Chick pea humice with pita bread was also excellent. Service was good. Food arrived quickly for our entire group.