“Nice ppl good food.”

Add it.
Philadelphia Grill & Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Patio seating is warm weather is nice the food is great as well.Try the hambergers,yum

Reviewed 2 September 2011

I was looking for a local cafe with vegetables and a plate lunch. I was hot and tired and lunch had come at 3 p.m. When I dropped in I never knew they served beer and a cold Corona in a cold mug hit the spot. I was a bad girl and had a barbeque sandwich with a side of potato salad instead of a healthy vegetable plate. When I go back, I'll get my Bar-B-Q on a plate because it was real meat and I ended up eating it with a knife and fork. Their only short coming was no Carolina style sauce for me. The mustard sauce was interesting though. Decent lunch that revived me and made the rest of my day. I'll go back again and try other items.