“Good BBQ”

Add it.
Philadelphia Grill & Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 May 2013

If you haven't been here lately, it's time to come back and give it a try. They have dramatically remodeled the inside of the restaurant and have updated the menu. They have really good BBQ, but not as good as some of the other restaurants in the area. The service is always friendly and good.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Whether you eat inside, or out on the patio, you will enjoy the warm and inviting atmosphere here. Good quality food and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Patio seating is warm weather is nice the food is great as well.Try the hambergers,yum

Reviewed 2 September 2011

I was looking for a local cafe with vegetables and a plate lunch. I was hot and tired and lunch had come at 3 p.m. When I dropped in I never knew they served beer and a cold Corona in a cold mug hit the spot. I was a bad girl and had a barbeque sandwich with a side of potato salad instead of a healthy vegetable plate. When I go back, I'll get my Bar-B-Q on a plate because it was real meat and I ended up eating it with a knife and fork. Their only short coming was no Carolina style sauce for me. The mustard sauce was interesting though. Decent lunch that revived me and made the rest of my day. I'll go back again and try other items.