“Best Pizza in Town”

Little Italy Pizza
Ranked #40 of 115 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 November 2015

I have recently moved to Bristol, and my hunt for a good pizza led me to several places but this restaurant is certainly the winner, in my opinion. Their pizza has the right crust, and the best toppings. The service is also very personable and attentive: they care about their clients and will remember you and your order when you are back. The owner usually takes the time to check with you to verify that everything is ok. I usually go to the downtown location.

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

The food is hot & fresh. Antipasto salad very fresh (extra dressing)lots of toppings not just a pile of lettuce. Super calzone was full of Italian type seasoning & goodies (sauce full of flavor). Best Italian/pizza type food I have eaten. Several local workers coming to order to-go lunches. That says it all...if locals come it is good.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Looking for great New York style pizza? This is the place to go. The toppings are terrific and the crust is the best ever. Really authentic New York style.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Every time I move I look for a pizza place. Bristol doesn't offer such a wide selection, but from my Italian (I'm still holding an Italian passport) point of view, this place is the best in town and the place I am going to get my pizza from. Plus, the folks there are super nice.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

My wife and I have eaten there several times and I like to try different items when I can. We took our grand daughter this time and I had the Super Calzone, Needless to say it was excellent and filled me up. My wife had Spaghetti and Meatballs and after eating her fill took home enough for one of our Daughters to have a great lunch at work the next day. My younger Granddaughter (13) thought she would tackle a custom Calzone and brought home 1/2 of it for a later meal, We also had Cheese cake (New York Style and delicious) and a Cannoli very good (MY Grand s Favorite) Waiting staff for dinner is great (at lunch you order from the counter and they deliver it to the table if eating in.) Overall this is one of my Favorite places in Bristol to eat,