1,198 results
All reviews front desk room was clean hot tub waffles enjoyed our stay restaurants and shopping would stay here again the breakfast area hamilton place great room very nice hotel waffle maker business center a great stay free breakfast king bed staff was very friendly
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel at the last minute on our way to the mountains. We choose it primarily based on price and location. The hotel is somewhat dated but was adequate for an overnight stay. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The hallways were a little dingy and the doors on the room and the bathroom needed adjusting (had to pull or push real hard to get it to open/close). The breakfast was minimal but did consist of egg and a rotation of sausage or bacon...of course it was sausage day and I love bacon. For the value and convince of the location I would stay again for s short stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Room was clean and staff very helpful. They helped me by dropping me off at a restaurant so I could eat dinner while they went to the air port to pick some one else up. They then came back by to pick be up after I had eaten. I appreciated their consideration and not having to walk in a strange area.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

very nice. clean, quiet, very reasonable price everything you want in a hotel was good. Will recommend to friends. TV was not working properly at first but the repairman fixed it in about 10 minutes. all was well!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 October 2018

It was a very good hotel in all aspects. I would recommend for people to stay if they want a great experience. Very good place. Service was absolutely wonderful and they are very helpful. The room was spacious and very clean. I give it 2 thumbs up.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for business. Very clean breakfast was great and the evening social hour was nice, even had a craft brew on tap. Close to many fine restaurants and also the mall. Staff very accommodating.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business