Our room, which was called a two room suite, was actually a large L-shaped room with a curtain that could be used for a divider, instead of a door. It wasn’t a problem for us, but some people may not like it. The room also had a Jacuzzi tub, sofa bed, mini fridge, microwave, and two flat screen TVs with a very large selection of channels. The bathroom had a regular tub/shower combo. The free breakfast was good, and the hostess was very friendly and helpful. A super Walmart, and Logans restaurant were across the street, and a Cracker Barrel was very close by. Lookout Mountain is only a short distance away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from everywhere you want to be and everything you want see in Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. We are at the bottom of beautiful Lookout Mountain with easy access to the interstate to get to all the parks, sports fields, downtown, and North or South on I-75 if you are traveling. We are just a few miles to Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Rock City. Enjoy the area without the worry of spending too much. Complimentary breakfast buffet, quiet outdoor pool, and close to a variety of restaurants some in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga-w-i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain
- Chattanooga Hampton Inn