We were attracted by the much lower rate shown in Trip Advisor. We wondered why it was so much lower. Turns out they are doing some renovations. None of the work impacted our stay except for a mild fresh paint smell. The room was clean, neat and comfortable. Breakfast was typical of what you might expect in hotels these days though perhaps a bit more extensive with a couple of hot options. All was good though some may be turned off by the simple knowledge of renovation going on while you stay. Again, it did not grossly affect our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from everywhere you want to be and everything you want see in Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. We are at the bottom of beautiful Lookout Mountain with easy access to the interstate to get to all the parks, sports fields, downtown, and North or South on I-75 if you are traveling. We are just a few miles to Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Rock City. Enjoy the area without the worry of spending too much. Complimentary breakfast buffet, quiet outdoor pool, and close to a variety of restaurants some in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga-w-i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain
- Chattanooga Hampton Inn