“So delicious!”

Alex Thai Food & Sushi Bistro
Ranked #320 of 873 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Alex was recommended by friends and I am so glad we came! Good selection of local drafts (unusual for an Asian restaurant), imports and a few cocktails. We ordered a special sushi roll as an appetizer and it was so wonderful! I cannot remember the name but it was made with a rice wrapper and greens instead of rice. Very refreshing and perfect substitute for a salad. I ordered the house special seafood curry which was packed with shrimp, calamari, scallops and crab and absolutely fabulous! The heat was just right.
My dinner partner had the lamb curry which was also perfectly wonderful.
So glad to find this great option for Southside dining!!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just had a wonderful and enjoyable meal! great summer rolls and crispy rolls and cashew chicken! Excellent! the service was impeccable!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Came in on a Sunday afternoon and the place was relatively empty, which was nice. We were seated right away and the host was pleasant (hit a small gong which was pretty cool).
The waitress was pleasant and efficient.
The food was delicious, fresh and portions enough for two. Great experience all around.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I visit Chattanooga several times a year and have several favorite restaurants... Alex is a new one! The menu is creative and tasty! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and look forward to going back!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for some really good Thai noodle soup, this is the place to go in Chattanooga. Summer rolls are great too. Ask for the pepper sauce to go with them. My wife and I try to make here once a week. We usually get the soup "4" on the spiciness scale and it's pretty hot. If you don't want too much heat, go with a 1 or 2. It's delicious either way!

1  Thank Mike N