“Easy Dinner ”

Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom
Ranked #426 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We dined at the bar and had a wonderful experience. Trevor,Ashley & CJ are wonderful bartenders. They were very knowledgeable about the drinks & menu items. We have dined there 4 times & haven’t had a bad experience yet. Each visit we tried something new on the menu.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our first visit to this location. We started with Italian nachos and 2 salads. My wife got the veggie pizza and I got the spaghetti pie with Italian sausage. Stuffed!!! Great waitstaff and food.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

With a group of ten. Took about an hour for all of us to get food. One of the last was nachos, which should have been easy to fix and one of the first to come out. Some not hot when served. Getting our checks was inefficient. Food wasn’t good enough to convince most in our party to give it a second chance and return.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We went for the first time. Our server was delightful and knowledgeable about the menu and the loyalty program. She must have informed the manager that it was our first time because the manager stopped by with two coupons for $10 off a visit and a welcome card. The pretzel roll app was delicious. I had the classic chicken wings and they had a great flavor and nice spice. Hubby had a pizza lunch which included a soup or salad and a personal size pizza. Caesar salad dressing was a bit thin but he enjoyed the pizza and was quite full.
We will certainly go back!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I’ll say that the cheese bread is great. I was really hopeful of some true Chicago deep dish. Basically got a pan pizza, average at best. The other couple had a calzone that looked very appetizing and may be the better choice. As for service, I measure it by my water glass. If it empties, that’s my guide. I had to request a refill a couple of times.