“AWESOME RENTAL!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Wolfgangb...
Memphis, Tennessee
“AWESOME RENTAL!”
Reviewed 17 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I stayed here recently and was very happy with the rental. The beds were nice and very comfortable. The amenities were outstanding. This is a three bedroom two and a half bath. All of the rooms have large flat screens with Netflix, Amazon Prime and other internet based media. I was able to grill on the back patio and the kitchen was modern and very usable with everything you need to cook your food. It was very clean with an awesome master bedroom area with its own large closets and a very comfortable master bath, with walk in shower and whirlpool tub. The rental is not far from a Whole Foods store and a Publix Grocery store. It was located in quite residential area. I think this is first review of the property because it is so new. I don't think it will be the last. Overall it was an awesome rental. I would recommend this to any of my friends. I hope your experience is as nice as mine was.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing