“Easter Day afternoon brunch cruise ”

Southern Belle Riverboat Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the pride of the South and the best Chattanooga attraction! Join us for a great cruise along the scenic Tennessee River while enjoying one of our fabulous dinner, lunch or sightseeing cruises. We are perfect for private parties, reunions, receptions, company picnics, or meetings and our dockside “Pier 2” space offers both a Grand Chandelier Deck and the Texas Room for a more casual setting. Let our professional crew make your experience spectacular!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I did the Easter Sunday afternoon brunch cruise from 2-4. The tickets said to arrive 1 hour early and so we did. We started boarding more than 30 minutes before. I was pleasantly surprised to find we had a window seat on the 2nd level! All the staff was friendly and everyone was told when to line up for food in an orderly fashion. The food was good and we got plenty. The slice of cheesecake was also good. We finished eating in time to enjoy the ride back outside on the various levels. The bartender was friendly as well. We are very pleased with the experience we had today, Thank you Southern Belle!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,158)
All reviews
in 107 reviews
"ship"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We held a bridal shower on the Southern Bell March, 2018, and was one of the best times we ever had. We met at the 3rd Deck Burger Bar, ordered lunch and then boarded the Southern Belle Riverboat for a roughly 2 hour cruise up and down the river.
The boat captain was very gracious and the commentator did an excellent job explaining many of the famous landmarks and history along the way. He had a great sense of humor and enjoyed his jokes.
After the cruise we went back to the 3rd Deck Burger Bar where we held our Bridal
Shower. The staff was helpful and friendly.
Overall I would say this was a great venue for our party.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We took the Easter bunny breakfast cruise this morning. Very disappointed. To start apon boarding the boat the snotty younger woman who brought us the high chair acted like it was a problem.(at booking online it said in instructions add if needed high chair and i did 2 weeks prior.) Next to in line for a drink,an upset man was kind of whining about them not having coke or juice(unsure which) but the woman who was the "cruise director" was behind the bar area she rolled her eyes and made faces when he walked off which I thought was childish. The next issue was changing a diaper. It was when everyone was up and around everywhere I approached the younger girl who got us the highchair at start and asked where could I change the diaper(no changing table) she said "i mean i guess you can do it on the 2nd level" I stated that we had just came from there and that there were tons of people up there at that time - she looked me dead in the face and said "well.. "*and paused*.. so i walked off changing him on the cushions on the lower level. Next issue with THIS same younger girl..I went to get some coffee because thats ALL they still had out with half an hour left of cruise.. i asked if they have anymore creamer a man behind the bar asked the younger girl and she huffed and puffed that she already put it up. He made her get it out. I was so mad. They were rushing to clean and set up for next cruise the second the last person ran by the food and got their plate. These people expect tips too. You're reminded constantly. Easter bunny was a nice touch the but the costume is filthy and looks like its been around a dirty mechanic.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

What a great night... Boarded on time with no hassles Our table was set, candle lit, appetizers laid out (and delish), and the music was perfect to allow for conversation. We had a full moon rising and reflected in the river, so pretty. The prime rib was a tiny bit over done, but still tasty. Or Captain was excellent in introductions and in explaining all questions when we visited the Wheelhouse. Servers were on their game, too. Our glasses were never empty and constantly checked to see if we needed anything. A must for a get together with friends and if this is for a romantic evening, be sure to splurge for window seats. It's well worth the extra charge.

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife, teen son and 10 year old daughter and I enjoyed the cruise. March may not be the ideal time of the year due to the rain and cool temperature but it posed no problems. The top deck has a roof with no protection from the side. We were told that we would be seated on the second deck should it rain. We did not partake of the dinner because it was something the kids would not enjoy. We listened to the live music by speakers and did enjoy it. I was under the impression we items of interest would be pointed and that the Soutern Belle was a paddle boat. This was not so. The cruise was literally a cruise to watch the sun set. The views of downtown Chattanooga lit up in the dark was spectacular. The cruise was a bargain using a discount coupon on top of a groupon code. Although I expected something a little different I have no complaints based upon what I paid.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction