For the nightly rate, I was shocked the room was so plain. There isn't enough electrical outlets to charge a cell phone and laptop without having to unplug lamps. Also, two of the lamps did not work. I removed the bulb in one because it was blown, left it on the night stand and housekeeping did nothing with it.
The bathroom is poorly designed and you should have a non-handicap room option available for non-handicap guests, who still want a king size bed. The shower is too narrow and the water pressure in the shower was poor.
The king size bed is probably the worst I have ever slept on and again at the nightly rate you charge, it should be plush at minimum.
Hotel really needs an area where you can purchase a bottle water or snack, etc.
Positives: Very nice front desk personnel and valet guys were great. Nice local draft beer options and nice happy hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga