I have stayed at The Chattanoogan several times since it was built some 15 years ago. I realize it was renovated a few years back but the wallpaper was beginning to pull away from the wall in my hotel room bathroom. Never the less, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the meeting rooms were comfortable. We had an event in the courtyard and the tree canopy was awesome. Parking was easy and inexpensive ($8/day). My wife and I walked down to the "Stur" restaurant for supper on Tuesday night (the Stur is located in the old Chattanooga Choo-Choo facility and was a fantastic place to hang-out with friends for the night). The area around the Choo-Choo was once run-down and a dangerous to be in after dark; however, it is now showing signs of gentrification with townhouses and condos and was a very pleasant walk to from The Chattanoogan. All-in-all, it was a good experience and I will probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga