My wife and I spent Friday 7-21 at the Chattanoogan for our 10th anniversary. The property is great, however the rooms left more to be desired based on the $300/night ticket. Had the room been 150-200, it would have been perfect. We also spent $350 in the spa and the manager said he would have chocolate strawberries waiting in our room--he must have forgotten. The spa manager also had a confrontation with an employee who made a scene and stormed out in front of patrons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga