The Chattanoogan
US$134
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$153
US$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

The Crash Pad: An Uncommon Hostel(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$93
1,497 results
All reviewsbroad street grilleurban stackwarehouse rowfire pitvalet parkingbeautiful hotelparking deckself parkconference centerrocking chairsbreakfast buffetwithin walking distancerooms are nicevalet servicedowntown areafront desk stafffree shuttle
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I really enjoyed staying here for a business meeting. The hotel was very nice and the staff was really attentive. My room was spacious and the housekeeping staff was pleasant and friendly to me each day. I felt very comfortable staying here as it was my first time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TomCupo1, General Manager at The Chattanoogan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you, for your review. It's great to know that you had a successful business meeting and also enjoyed the property. We appreciate the kind words about our hotel and staff. Please consider our property for a leisure stay. Chattanooga has a lot to offer. There are many things to see and experience. We hope you will return and stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our recent stay at The Chattanooga was comfortable, convenient and very pleasant. Enjoyed the 99.00 Summer Special room rate! We appreciated the clean, updated surroundings. Didn't really mind that there was a bit of remodeling or repair going on in the lobby when we arrived. All was still peaceful and pleasant. Front desk was positive and welcoming. Plenty of fresh towels and washcloths for the three in my party. Most memorable was the hostess in the adjacent restaurant who helped us out with room service the morning before we left. I was traveling with my mom who is 88 and not a morning person. We needed room service but saw no menu in our room. I walked down to the restaurant connected to the hotel and the breakfast hostess was very efficient and pleasant in helping me with room service. The meal came up very quickly and was delicious. A great start to our day and to our travels in Tennessee. Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, for your review. It sounds as if you and your family were able to relax and enjoy the property. Thank you, for the kind mention of our friendly staff and the positive experience you had with them. It is our goal to give each and every guest a memorable experience. We hope to welcome you back to Chattanooga very soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was awesome! Our got the discovery package that came with tickets to the TN Aquarium and the discovery museum AND breakfast! And breakfast was a full buffet spread. It was perfect for our family of 5. The staff were also so nice, I left a lunch box of milk and snacks in the fridge and they held on to it for me to pick up later. I would definitely stay here again the next time we are in town.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you, for your review. We offer many packages to support and highlight our beautiful city. We want every guest to have "The Chattanoogan Experience" which includes enjoying the area and the property. It is great to know that this was your experience. We look forward to having you back again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

All my daughter asked for her 16th birthday was to take a couple friends and go to Chattanooga. After a little research we booked with The Chattanoogan and I am so glad we did. The girls were instantly impressed by the hotel and they went on and on about how fancy it was. We checked in and then went out for dinner. When we got back there was a nice tray of baked goods and waters along with a birthday card. I had only mentioned what we were celebrating briefly when I made the reservation and this kindness was completely unexpected. My daughter felt like royalty, it was an amazing experience. All of the staff that we came in contact with was really top notch. The room was very clean and also very reasonably priced. A big thank you to everyone who made my daughters birthday such a success. We already can't wait until our next visit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
TomCupo1, General Manager at The Chattanoogan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you, for your review. We are honored that you chose our property for such a special occasion. We know that you have many options in the Downtown area and we are thrilled you chose us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed not only the clean and comfortable accommodations, but also, the area. It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay form the moment you arrived until the time you left. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great location close to many good restaurants, very nice shops and services. Very nice spa, rooftop pool area. Convinant to Chattanooga convention center as well as in house event space. Lively bar with music at night.

Room Tip: Higher floors have good view of area.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
TomCupo1, General Manager at The Chattanoogan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you, for your review. It is great to know that you were able to enjoy not only the spa/terrace but also the area. The Southside has so many wonderful local places to eat. We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in Chattanooga.