“As Authentic As You Get - In Chattanooga ”
Review of Taqueria Jalisco

Taqueria Jalisco
Ranked #59 of 886 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This place is a hole in the wall, but do not let that dissuade you, as the food is awesome and as authentic as you can get in Chattanooga. There's not to much in terms of seating, so you may end up eating in you car out front. I can see this restaurant moving into a larger space as their popularity is gaining. I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank DealScout

Reviewed 17 April 2017

This is an excellent Mexican restaurant..... .very authentic...it is a hole-in-the-wall.....do not be deceived..the food is the best with many choices....the tacos are the best in town.....other menu items are equally as good....this is a great place for lunch...your guests would enjoy

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Super cute place that reminds of San Antonio. The food is fresh and very tasty, the salsa excellent. I would have given 5 stars but even thou I speak some Spanish the communication did not go well and I didn't get what I ordered, but it was still very good.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Haven't been in a while but recall their fish tacos being wonderful. They used to be a food truck. Need to get back there again.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I have had food from Taqueria Jalisco, but only from their food truck. Everything I ate from the truck was really good food. Only I think that the actual restaurant is even better. This is a pretty small place with nothing very fancy. The menu is not huge, but there is plenty to select from. I ordered a Huarache con Huevos. This is a thick corn tortilla that is similar to a sope or maybe a gordita. It is shaped like the sole of a shoe - huarache is a Mexican sandal. It was covered with beans, cheese, pico de gallo, avocado and eggs (scrambled at my request). It was awesome. They have two salsas on the table, a salsa verde (green) and a salsa rojo (red). Both excellent. My son (a vegetarian( had a veggie fajita burrito. This came with some corn chips. Again, very tasty.

I am heading back again very soon.