“GET IN MY MOUTH!”

Taqueria Jalisco
Ranked #57 of 888 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is the best Mexican food I've had outside of Mexico. Very authentic. I will drive to Chattanooga just to eat here. No frills, just incredible food. OMG! What a great find. We discovered this at the Chattanooga market and I am so glad we did!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food is great! It's always busy at lunch time. Only cavieat is, its in a small space so seating is very limited. Worth the close quarters though.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Don't bother if your wanting a fancy dinner. This is building under constant remodel, but you didn't come here for that. It's the food. I had four different street tacos. The chicken and barbacoa were the head and shoulders favorites. I enjoyed the carne asada ranchera, such a great blend of flavor. Enjoy.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is the place my family loves for Mexican food....everything.tastes good...great sauces..start with chips & salsa,,just a personal choice after that..you will never go wrong with anything you order..family owned..reasonable prices..fast service

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Cozy and rustic with friendly staff and always good service. We love the fish tacos...never disappointed! Yummy pupusas as well. Inexpensive and delicious! Highly recommend!