US$114
US$139
US$135
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$196
US$127
US$184
US$169
  • Breakfast included
The Crash Pad: An Uncommon Hostel(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$93
All reviewsstone fort innterra maeprivate balconyboutique hotelgas fireplacehardwood floorswarehouse rowwalk in showerbreakfast was includedvisit chattanoogadowntown areachoo chooharrisoncreakyearplugsfurnishingsbalconies
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is a biased review of an older visitor. Parking is free, but by valet only. Best to unload when you arrive to check in. No ramp for luggage carts outside, the Consergrage lady is the only bell service available. This is a neat place, we were told it had always has been a hotel. High ceilings, hardwood floors squeaked and absolutely no soundproofing. Hotel provides ear plugs and white noise machines.
It is furnished with what we called, in the 50’s, modern. Clean and neat looking if you are nimble, otherwise the chairs and beds are LOW DOWN. The bedroom is run over with wall outlets, good for your devices & CPAPs. WiFi is reasonably fast for hotel service. I have some mobility challenges, hate handicapped rooms. I travel with shower stool and wall handles, with suction pads. The walk in shower was large, great; except the subway tile defeated my handles —There was no safety bars on the walls. Separate potty room which I like. Lounges on site but I could buy a 1.75L cheaper than a double shot drink. Simple breakfast included, but full breakfast is available.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
L'Erin C, Manager at The Dwell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Milton,
Thank you for your honest and thorough review. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed some of the things our little hotel has to offer. We do have a handicap accessible shower with rails and a bench in our Autumn Suit if you decide to come back and stay with us. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

All of the rooms are different and Harrison couldn't have been more patient and helpful as he showed us the available rooms so we could make the difficult decision of which room to choose for the evening. It was difficult because they all looked wonderful. The bars and dining areas too are fabulous. It was hard to choose one area to eat and drink in, so we moved around. The food was terrific. The burger and waffle are the best we've ever had and the homemade granola was addictive. There is a noise issue because of the age of the building but the Dwell addresses it. The noise machine was so soothing and effective I didn't need the ear plugs. Between the noise machine and the most comfortable bed and linens we slept soundly. Our only regret is that we only had one day.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel, my husband and I were greeted with some of the friendliest staff I've ever met! They helped us unload our car and walked us up to our room to make sure we got settled in without any issues.

We stayed in The Orient room, which was the perfect size for us with a soaker tub and shower! You still get the historic feel, with all of the modern updates in the room. After eating dinner out, we enjoyed great drinks in the Solarium Bar downstairs. The continental breakfast with fresh local coffee, muffins and a yogurt parfait was a perfect end to our stay!

We can't wait to come back for our next visit to Chattanooga!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
L'Erin C, Manager at The Dwell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you so much for the glowing review, we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I was in Chattanooga on business, and stumbled on this hotel on the Starwood website. It looked very interesting, so I took a chance and tried it. I would recommend to anyone - perfect mix of old and new. Amazing curation.

I arrived later in the evening to be greeted by friendly hotel staff. Check in was fast, I was greeted by name and escorted to my room. The hotel has a hip vibe the moment that you walk through the front door.

The room was kitted out with amazing pour over style local coffee, figi water, trendy bath amenities including bath salts to enjoy the wonderful soaker tub with and fresh clean fluffy towels. It was missing and iron - I didn't call and ask for one, but I would guess they must have something on property.

The room booked online was the Orient, I was checked into the Europa. I was not disappointed - the room was similar in size and amenities. Again, the curation of the collection in the room was perfect. So many details. The bed is super comfy - my stay was too short and I really needed more time in the cozy comfort of this soft amazing bed.

The room had a separate shower, great water pressure and modern fixtures.

My only complaint is the runner had obvious stains on it from oil or lotions. I folded it and put it as far away from me as possible. As decor goes, I understand that blending the colors of the room together is important, but once an item gets to that state, the item should just go away or be replaced.

I enjoyed a quick meal and beverage in the bar - it was very quiet, so had very personal service. Great staff. Breakfast was simple with more of that amazing coffee.
If you are staying in this quaint town of Chattanooga, take time to visit the Dwell.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Meritagebc,

Thank you for your time and the review. We are happy that you enjoyed everything about your stay in the Europa. The Orient that you booked is a queen suite, so we thought you might enjoy the upgrade to the bigger bed! We do however apologize about the runner in your room. Cleanliness is our top priority and thank you for bring it to our attention. ,

We do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Someone had great fun in creating the Dwell and it is great fun to stay there. Every room of this hotel makes you smile at the broad mix of the best of European kitsch [at its best] styles.
Excellent service from friendly staff in bar and restaurant. Microfibre sheets invite a long lay in.
Well situated for downtown.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family