“Best biscuits ever”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 5 May 2017

This is one of the best Cracker Barrels we’ve been to. Service and food were very good, and the biscuits were the BEST. I’ve had some that were like salty hockey pucks, but these were fabulous. The fish, meatloaf, and sides we had were all good.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The server was really nice and helpful he was new and really enjoyed his service. The breakfast was really good .

Reviewed 11 April 2017

While returning home from Columbus, GA. we stopped here for lunch. The host apparently had trouble with our Missouri Hillbilly accents as my wife asked him where we were, as we weren't in Chatanooga proper. He kept thinking she was asking about where we were going to be seated. After we got that straightened out, we had a good meal although the kitchen staff forgot an item on my wife's order (waitress fixed.) There was also a forgotten item on the order for the people at the next table, which the waitress also fixed. but other than that the service was good and so was the food.
{I resent Trip Advisor asking about vegetarian and vegan meals.}

Reviewed 10 March 2017

This is your typical Cracker Barrel. Good food, good service - always a wait for a table, but it's Cracker Barrel! I don't think I've ever NOT waited at ANY CB location!!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We came crawling in after 800 miles on the road. Our waitress Rhonda was amazing. So sweet and competent. Two of us had salads which were large and beautifully garnished. My MIL had country fried steak and fixens. She said it was good. The restaurant was pleasant- comfortable and the food came out quickly. $32 for three of us to be stuffed and CARED for- a lost value. Now... the gift shop was dangerous. So many pretty things and such a wide selection. Nice young ladies at the register. I wish we were not just passing through because I would be back.