“Best prime rib”

Ranked #73 of 886 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2015

We go here a lot at least 2 or 3 * a month and I always get the prime rib if it's available. They sell it friday through sunday but they sell out a lot of times early sunday so if you want a good prime rib this is the best place to go in my opinion. We have had a few problems with the service but overall pretty good.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Mom and I were in town for a show, and both had the 11oz steak with salads. She had a baked potato, I had a baked sweet potato. The steak was cooked exactly as asked (well done - and there are so many places that can't get it well done without burning it - but they got it right). The potatoes were completely cooked (no graininess in sight). Service was prompt and friendly, and the wait was about average for a Saturday night. I have a dairy allergy, and they were very good about getting my requests correct the first time - no butter on the rolls, potato, or steak, and no cheese on the salad. Just as pleased with this Texas Roadhouse as we are with the one near home.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

One Sunday, my family was sick, after church I called and asked what they wanted to eat, they suggested Texas Roadhouse. I called the order in, the takeout folks were extremely concise, they repeated the order back. When I got there, the staff again verified the order and the lady disappeared. In about 10 minutes, she came back, every messy item (mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, etc.) were in their own separate container, the salads were huge and fresh, the steak and chicken cooked to perfection and a container of rolls to boot. It was the best take out experience I have ever had. She had me open every box to confirm it was correct and even asked if I wanted to cut the steak to be sure it was cooked correctly. I am a believer! Kudos to the manager, kitchen and wait staff, well done!!!

1  Thank ChattaElder
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Despite a very busy parking lot we were seated immediately, served hot rolls and butter and we were asked about appetizers immediately. We got the fried pickles, which were exceptional and a healthy sized portion. I ordered the prime rib small portion and wow, it was good! My partner ordered the ribs and they were fall of the bone soft, tasty and perfectly cooked. Salads were fresh and flavorful, chili was very good. Everything was top of the line, very good. Service was speedy, friendly and perfect.

Reviewed 20 January 2015

We went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was noisy. We had margaritas, Caesar salads and steak. The steak was done very well and it was delicious. I asked for additional garlic on my salad. The server brought a cup of dust, not real garlic. The green beans were steamed so long that toilet paper would have more taste. We won't be going back to this chain restaurant.