“Dinner on the road home to Texas”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #71 of 886 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Texas roadhouse never disappoints... rolls hot and buttery, steaks awesomely grilled... the blooming onion was delicious...my sister had the grilled shrimp on a screwers and she enjoyed every one... my spouse has an allergy to shellfish so she asked for the steak to be cooked on foil separately and to our surprised it looked like it was boiled. Well it tasted good enough yet think it was cooked with foil completely closed... other than that it was fine dinning.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Great atmosphere with friendly locals .Really enjoyed our meals of smothered chicken with gravy ,mushrooms and rice also strips of beef, gravy with sweet poatoes and veg.Good choice of local beers , quick service and great banter with Ireland and Tori .Definitely worth a visit .

1  Thank TonyDodgson
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I never pass up the chance to stop in when I'm at that end of town. Super friendly folks, pleasant dining, great steak special if your lucky enough to stop in on Wednesday I think. I love the flame fired grill flavor and show thru the glass. Sorry to see they did away with the servers line dancing. I'll see ya'll soon.

1  Thank lawgisticalsummo2016
Reviewed 5 November 2016

service was excellent.........margarita was good but really small.......dinner was tasty.........i would go back again

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We normally have a great dining experience here.

The appetizer was great.

I ordered the 10oz prime rib. I was very disappointed. The meat was so tough I could barely cut it with my knife much less chew it. My sides were good as usual. It was bland and had no taste whatsoever.

My hubby loved his ribeye.

Hope they check the quality of the prime rib in the future. It was the worst prime rib I have ever had.