“Delicious breads, coffee and breakfast”

Niedlov's Breadworks
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Chattanooga
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had a great breakfast here. Super friendly staff. Ordered a classic bagel with lox, my guy said it was one of the best he'd had. I had the avocado toast; it was just perfect. Good coffees. And we shared a cinnamon roll too.. so good!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We were in Chattanooga for a week for a softball tournament and visited Niedlov's twice! Both times we tried a couple different pastries but both visits order "The Fancy" breakfast sandwich! It's was so delicious! I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting the Chattanooga area!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Exceedingly delicious! The employees are great, very helpful and friendly. My husband and I both agreed the sandwiches were phenomenal, the absolute best. Flavorful, great fresh ingredients, perfect menu options and the restaurant has plenty of indoor dining or outside/covered dining. Prices are very reasonable. They also have fresh made artisan breads, cookies, danishes and treats, coffee (regular and specialty). We will definitely be back and hope to see Niedlov's stay in Chattanooga for the long haul because they are certainly our newest favorite spot!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Stopped here on our visit to Chattanooga for breakfast. Had coffee and the avocado toast with egg which was delicious. My hubby had the cinnamon nut oatmeal which was also good. Sat a long time and just chilled. Would definitely make this a go-to spot if we lived here.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I can't say enough about this place. I love the people. They are genuinely kind. The caramel cappuccinos are amazing. So is their bread. It's a warm & welcoming atmosphere.