“Fantastic Meal”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Our first time at this restaurant, although we have eaten at a Bonefish in another location. The food was fantastic, the waitress was top notch, and a friendly staff. The manager was nice and came by our table to ask how we liked our meal.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Visiting from the UK and friends took us here specifically for the BangBang Shrimp. Absolutely delicious. Great main meal too. And good service. Reasonably priced for quality fish.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

The seafood is average in flavor, preparation and quality. We found the servers to be very friendly. Would love to find a place in Chattanooga with a variety of good seafood.

1  Thank Hubbynfather
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful night out with my wife. A couple weeks ago I received a Buy One meal, get one free from Bonefish. We don't go often, but couldn't resist a good meal. Service was great and our meals were wonderful! Pecan Parmesan Crusted Rainbow Trout!!

1  Thank davidisrael126
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We were there for an early dinner and only a couple other tables were occupied so service was great and place was clean. The food - we ordered haddock and it was great. And the sides were not as so - I swear the garlic mashed potatoes were instant/not from fresh potatoes. I told the waiter I did not like them and asked if they were homemade from fresh potatoes. His answer was " they make a batch up fresh everyday". Never did say they were from fresh potatoes!! I ordered the spinach and it was better however both my spinach and broccoli were too salty. Not my best meal at Bonefish. And though the prices are up - portions are down. And unfortunately I feel the quality of the food itself was down. This is not a review I want to do as Bonefish has always been a consistent restaurant for us!

1  Thank TravelinAnne2014
BonefishGrill, Manager at Bonefish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Hello,

Providing a great meal for our guest is very important to us. We are disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your sides.

We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at customerservice@bonefishgrill.com with the subject "TripAdvisor Review - Chattanooga, TN". We can then correspond directly over email.

Nikaya