“Bang Bang Shrimp @ Bonefish Grill”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #66 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We stopped in for an appetizer of Bang Bang Shrimp. While having a small lunch my husband ordered a bowl of chowder. The service was a wee bit slow because of the crowd during a Saturday afternoon. Please note the mall both inside and outside is huge.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

There's not too many seafood restaurants to choose from in Chattanooga. Bonefish Grille (BG) is a chain restaurant which typically would not be my first choice. I kind of place BG up there with Blue Water Grille downtown. BG is a wee bit friendlier to your wallet.

The pecan crusted trout is excellent. It's very rich so my wife and I try to swap each other 70-30.

Save room for the coconut rum pie...one of the best desserts I've tried anywhere.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The highlight is always the Bang Bang Shrimp no matter what location you visit. This location is nice with modern and warm decor that makes it feel like an upscale restaurant.

The service was good and the pace of the meal (dinner) was good. I ordered the Cobia Rockefeller with broccoli and sautéed spinach. It was a bit of a spinach overkill because the Cobia had a spinach and crab topping; but that was my choice. The Cobia itself was just ok and I will probably not get it again. My broccoli was Luke warm at best, and I prefer my broccoli hot.

It's probably more of a 3-1/2 stars; but TripAdvisor doesn't give that option so rather than rounding up to very good, I made the decision to round down to 3 stars.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Had the scallops with bacon on bed of risotto. It was cooked perfect and very tasty. Nice experience overall.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Love their bang bang shrimp. On Wednesdays it's only $5.00. Very large wine selection. Patio seating available.