“Great Food, Excellent Service!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #75 of 888 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We had a wonderful meal at this Bonefish location while spouse was on a business trip recently. The restaurant was busy, so we chose to sit at the bar rather than wait on a table. What a good choice we made! Our service at the bar was second to none. We had great conversation with the bar staff, flow of the meal was perfect and food was hot and fresh. Bonefish Grill is one of our favorite places to eat in our hometown but this location has them beat for service and taste of the food. We both had fish for dinner and topped the meal off with a slice of their yummy warm coconut pie. Fabulous! Hope to be back here someday. Highly recommend.

1  Thank stinkytoes10

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Food is Fantastic!!!! We had 17 in our party, and we all loved everything we ordered! My husband and I had never been to the Bonefish Grill before, so we were very impressed with the food and also the servers. Very nice and courteous in everyway. If I find a Bonefish Grill close to my house, I will make an effort to visit. You will not be disappointed with your experience. Enjoy!!! Diane---Sutton, MA

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I eat at Bonefish Grill in many various locations, but this time I wasn't as pleased as other times. The food was somewhat oily. My partner's trout was oily, I had a cold lobster tail which was good. But our asparagus was oily too, although crisp the way I like it. I am celiac so I had to skip the croutons on my caesar salad, So for some reason the salad came out with too much cheese on it, I don't know what the chef was thinking - maybe he/she was making up for no croutons, but there was way too much cheese for my liking. The hostess and waitress were both courteous and friendly.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I love Bonefish. Whether for a romantic date night or when I am dining alone the food and service are always excellent.

My favorites are the coconut shrimp and the fish tacos but I have had some AMAZING specials that may or may not be seen again, since they are made with seasonal ingredients.

I decided I deserved a nice dinner out Saturday after a hard week. So I went alone for Fish Tacos But the special was Island Scallops. Scallops with pineapple salsa, toasted coconut, green beans and jasmine rice with cilantro. They were out of this world!

Their best dessert is the donuts that come straight out of the fryer.

Jessica took excellent care of me. Everything was timed perfectly. I was not rushed or overlooked because I was alone. I made sure to tell Don, the manager, what a great job they did that night.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We celebrated an anniversary dinner at Bonefish Grill. Our meals were prepared just right. The service was 5-star. Such delicious tastes. Pleasant presentation. Not as intimate as we might have liked. But, it quieted down as the afternoon progressed. The manager was a delight to talk with. Everyone seemed attentive to our needs. We will definitely return.