“Amazing Experience!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017

The atmosphere was sophisticated yet was very relaxing at the same time. Very comfortable. The food was amazing and so was the presentation. However, the best part about the visit by far was our server grant. He was very professional, had excellent people skills, and delivered flawless descriptions and service! I will definitely be back because of the experience he gave us! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I generally enjoy Bonefish, but when my friend and I recently dined here, the waitress took our orders and then several minutes later, returned to inform my friend that they had run out of the sauce for the fish she ordered. The waitress suggested she order something else entirely. My friend was understandably disappointed, but she ordered the trout without complaint. Our meal was delayed, and our waitress forgot to bring my drink for quite a while. The manager came to our table, but offered no compensation whatsoever. Classless.

1  Thank Skippnthru
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We had a wonderful meal at this Bonefish location while spouse was on a business trip recently. The restaurant was busy, so we chose to sit at the bar rather than wait on a table. What a good choice we made! Our service at the bar was second to none. We had great conversation with the bar staff, flow of the meal was perfect and food was hot and fresh. Bonefish Grill is one of our favorite places to eat in our hometown but this location has them beat for service and taste of the food. We both had fish for dinner and topped the meal off with a slice of their yummy warm coconut pie. Fabulous! Hope to be back here someday. Highly recommend.

1  Thank stinkytoes10
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Food is Fantastic!!!! We had 17 in our party, and we all loved everything we ordered! My husband and I had never been to the Bonefish Grill before, so we were very impressed with the food and also the servers. Very nice and courteous in everyway. If I find a Bonefish Grill close to my house, I will make an effort to visit. You will not be disappointed with your experience. Enjoy!!! Diane---Sutton, MA

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I eat at Bonefish Grill in many various locations, but this time I wasn't as pleased as other times. The food was somewhat oily. My partner's trout was oily, I had a cold lobster tail which was good. But our asparagus was oily too, although crisp the way I like it. I am celiac so I had to skip the croutons on my caesar salad, So for some reason the salad came out with too much cheese on it, I don't know what the chef was thinking - maybe he/she was making up for no croutons, but there was way too much cheese for my liking. The hostess and waitress were both courteous and friendly.