All reviews laminate flooring bottom floor good nights sleep bagels rooms were very clean interstate rates
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed here for my first solo business trip. Being a young female traveling alone, I was a bit uneasy trying to find a safe hotel location. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable, but HATS OFF to the staff who put my fears to rest. I had noted on the reservation that I was a single female businesswoman, and that I would appreciate a room in a well-lit area of the parking lot, close to the lobby.

When I checked in, the woman at the desk pulled up my reservation, went over the details, and assigned me to a room directly across the parking lot from the lobby so that the woman on the night shift could keep an eye on my room from her seat at the desk. They also asked if I was expecting any calls or visitors. When I told them no, they let me know that they would not forward any calls to my room, and if anyone came to the front desk claiming to be my guest, they would alert me via my cell phone and send the creeper away.

Thank you for making my first business trip amazing!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
RedroofChatt, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Hello,

Thank you for writing a wonderful review about my staff and the hotel. Reviews like yours drives my staff in doing a better job than they already do. We are so happy that your first business trip was safe and memorable. Hope all of them will be like that as well. We would love to see you again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Owner

Reviewed 15 March 2014

The hotel is not fancy, but it is clean and comfortable and affordable. Breakfast is basic. If you want fancy, then pay the higher price. All the staff were very nice and helpful. We would definitely stay there again. My husband would recommend using higher quality materials in the renovations.

• Stayed: March 2014
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am glad that you found great value in our hotel. We hope to see you soon.

Owner

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Bad idea to not only deny a Redicard member (1000's of points, hundreds of stays) a very reasonable request of ONE HALF HOUR extended check out, but be rude about it. The non renovated half is disgusting...they renovated half the hotel and charge extra for that side. Very tacky. Renovated side rooms are small and smelled of smoke but are clean. THIN walls.

Oh, and not only did they deny my 30 minute late check out request, I was threated with a $20 charge if I wasn't out by noon. Wow. These people don't deserve your money.

Blond evening employee was extremely courteous.

- E. Lamovsky

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Elamovs
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about my hotel. I will personally address the check out experience you had at our hotel. Comments and feedback like this help me improve our hotel so we can exceed in service and quality of the rooms.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I selected the hotel based on a deal from Expedia. This is my first and probably last experience with a Red Roof Inn. Apparently half of the hotel is renovated and half is not. We were on the side that is not renovated. The overall room was clean, I'll give it that much. The stains on the comforter was disconcerting though. Sheets didn't look too clean, history of prior stains. There were cigarette burns everywhere, including the TOP of the TV (Room 251). Found black mold on the ceiling in the shower. The front door rattled as it didn't close tight. The front door and walls were paper thin - you could hear everyone who passed by, even their footsteps could be heard.

The staff, however, was very pleasant and accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. we are in the process of renovating the hotel. Hopefully we should have it complete in the next few months. reviews like your help improve the quality and service of our hotel.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel through expedia based on reviews and pictures on many websites. Apparently, those pictures are only of "renovated" rooms. Our room smelled of smoke and looked very outdated and dirty. Also, while waiting to check in, there was a drunk guy that kept coming in and asking for a room and bothering the wonderful lady at the desk, not to mention the three police cars in the parking lot. We were able to cancel the reservation with no fees and find another hotel. The lady at the desk, Kristen(?) was wonderful and extremely helpful.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are in the process of renovating the other building so we will not have any problems like this in the future. Once again I would personally like to apologize for your experience at our hotel.