“Easter”

Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Chuckey
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

2nd time here, food is great like homemade... it’s quite a wait, but well worth it...we live an hour away, so will need a nap... all food is great...

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 4:00 on a Saturday and thought we’d beat the crowd. Wrong! We had a 45-minute wait, but it was worth it. We had fried chicken and bbq ribs as our two selected meats. I’m not a rib fan, but they were delicious! The selection of vegetables/sides was awesome, and the price was fair. Manager came by to make sure everything was ok, and our waitress was super friendly and attentive. Will definitely be back on our next visit to Johnson City!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Went there for lunch as during the week dinner is not available. Is best to be there before 12 to beat the croud. You can choose from 2 main meat dishes and you get a lot of sides 8 or 9. For meat and sides you get refills also like for soda. There is no alcohol sold here. Cake at the end. Overall very good tasting food nothing extravagant. Friendly staff. When we came out there was a waiting crowd.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My wife and I went to Mountain View Country Store in Chuckey Saturday, March 2nd, 2018 and next door to this store is a restaurant called Farmer's Daughter. So, we thought we should try this out since it was Friday and they're only open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday each week. We had no idea as to what to expect. It was served "country style". When the waitress came to our table she read off the entrees which I'm guessing was about 15 different ones. I selected the Meatloaf and my wife selected Chicken Livers. Now, I'm not kidding you, but when they brought the food to the table there were 12 different bowls of vegetables. That's right I said 12. The meatloaf was so big I had to cut it into as it was more than enough for two people to eat and the same goes for the chicken livers. Then the waitress said if we wanted any more just let her know and she will bring it out and that goes for the entrees as well. Our drinks we're also included. We had no idea what all this would cost as there were no menus as the waitress just read of all the entrees when she came to the table. The cost was very reasonable at $32.00 total. Wow, it was wonderful. We will definitely go back there many more times.

2  Thank Frank F
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The food just keeps coming and nothing is short of fantastic. The owner walks around from table to table all the time making sure everything is perfect. We drive from Greenville SC to Chuckey TN just to visit this place. The food is great, the service is fantastic and the owner is a one of a kind individual that cares. We will stop in every chance we get.

1  Thank jcartersr