All reviewspet friendly hotelsmall dogwafflesroom was cleanpet policynice hotelsausageallow petsindoor poolhot tubroad tripbiscuitsgreat place to staywould highly recommend this hotelcleaning stafffirst floorking room
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This was my first stay at a La Quinta and I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve already made reservations at this hotel for two trips in the coming months. The split room design was great for my wife and me in the bedroom, plus our two children who slept in the living room. My son will be attending Austin Peay State University and this will be our home away from home when we visit him in the future.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6603GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. We look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We have 3 small kids and a dog and the second we stepped into the room it smelled like someone had just smoked before we got there. There were no apologies given and no other rooms available so we left.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
LQ6603GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Katy,
I’ve received your review of La Quinta Clarksville. I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation. I invite you to contact me personally to get more information about your stay and the name on the reservation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Sincerely, your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

great room, great service, quite location, close to many stores and restaurants. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. My check in was informative and my check out was done in a timely manner.

Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Clarksville La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

So happy with our stay in Clarksville, Tn. We were moving our daugther to KC, so we had quite a car load and her small dog. The room was very clean and comfortable. the staff was very helpful and extremely courteous. the hot breakfast was a very nice something for everyone.

Dear Guest,
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I stay here every time I’m in Clarksville, my son goes to college at Austin peay so I’m there quite often, the staff is very helpful and the rooms are spacious and very comfortable, recommend to anyone.

Dear Guest,

I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Clarksville La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. Thanks for your feedback!
It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.