“Decent place to stay.”

Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 1 December 2015

We pulled in about 2 am. Very tired and ready for bed, after travelling for 14+ hours. Front counter staff was helpful. Rooms were clean, beds and pillows were pretty comfy, breakfast was good, with a good variety to choose from.

Room Tip: A good place to sleep after a long day on the road.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Robert K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Thank you for the kind remarks and we will pass this on to our staff. If your ever back in the area we hope that you will choose us for your accommodations.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

I must say this was a better than I expected. The only thing I need to worn you of is if you leave you room after 8:30 am you have to find the house keeper and ask that they clean your room. We went or last and nobody cleaned our room.
I still would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Fred L

We know that you have many choices when booking a hotel and we would like to thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn for your accommodations. We will use the feedback to make sure that every guest stay is satisfactory. If you are back in the area and need future reservations please contact me direct 931-358-5800.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We go to Clarksville each year for the Native Cultural Circle (NCC) Annual Pow Wow the 2nd weekend in October held at Port Royal State Park. We've always stayed at the Baymont Inn (previously La Quinta) at Exit 11 off I-24 but they were totally booked Friday night so we stayed at Comfort Inn Clarksville which is across Hwy 76 from the Baymont Inn.

When we walked in, we were greeted by Kendra at the front desk. The hotel was quite busy on this Friday night, but Kendra was very friendly and professional. We requested a King on the first floor and she was able to accommodate us. We stayed two nights, October 9 and 10, and were very pleased all around. I guess there was a bit of misunderstanding as Kendra only booked Friday night (my fault for not reviewing the reservation papers better before signing), but I had no problem reserving the 2nd night once I realized this when I found the bill under our door Saturday morning.

Every staff member we came in contact with was friendly. Our room was very nice. (I did find a used washcloth hanging on the shower head but that was immediately removed when I mentioned it to Kendra).

The mattress was very comfortable and the bed was made up with 5 pillows which was nice as we normally have to ask for additional pillows. Our room had a jacuzzi tub with shower and I REALLY liked the extra space while taking my shower!

Requesting extra coffee and towels for the room was immediately responded to without any problem.

Very good breakfast each morning. Saturday offered choice of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage gravy, waffle maker, cereals, yogurt, breads, biscuits, bagels, and danish. Fresh fruit was available 24/7. Sunday was the same choice with the exception of sausage links instead of bacon...LOVED the sausage links! The breakfast area is open 24/7 and Saturday night I noticed a group of people sitting in there playing cards. On Sunday morning it was quite busy for breakfast and I just shook my head at the attitude of some of the guests, but the young woman on duty handled it all very professionally. She was being run ragged trying to keep everything filled, but kept her cool and I commend her for that!

This hotel offers an exercise room, free wifi if you need it, has an elevator and a luggage cart so you don't have to carry your luggage. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry-Dawn W
Robert K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review. We know that you have many choices when booking your accommodations and hope that in the future you will return. We will pass your review onto the staff also. Please call us direct at 931-358-5800 to book your next reservation.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

This hotel had very friendly staff however, the cleanliness of the rooms left something to be desired. The bathroom was disgusting; moldy shower curtain, black bugs, filthy mirrors, dried tissue wads on the wall, back-up t.p. had been set in blue chemical but left out for use (gross), broken sink, the bathroom light had to be flicked a more than a couple of times to turn on, wall paper and paint peeling off the walls, broken peep-hole stuffed with t.p. and that was hanging down the back of the door (tacky), curtains falling off of the wall and the carpeting was also very filthy. I was completely disappointed with cleanliness of this 'Choice' hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Barbara B
Robert K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the cleanleness of yoru room on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Clarksville.

I was recently appointed General Manager in December 2015. I take great pride in the hospitality industry with over 16 years. We have made great new changes here and I know you can see that from our new reviews.

Kind regards,

Robert Knight
931-358-5800

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

A good place to stay. Half way between Nashville and St Louis
Rooms are clean and staff very accommodating. No problems. Breakfast was decent typical for this type hotel. If I were to travel this way again I would stay here again

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends