All reviewsbreakfast buffethot tuboutdoor poolroom was cleanfull buffetholiday innan older propertywould stay here againlobby areasausagegas stationcheck in was easyno elevatormilitary discountup to datenon smoking roomwaffles
Reviewed 24 October 2017

This is an older hotel but many rooms have been renovated. Our queen bed was very comfortable, room was recently renovated and very clean. Bathroom was remodeled and clean. Hey - they have real coffee pots, I can't tell you how much I appreciate that, plus their breakfast items are many, much more than other hotels. Staff is friendly and efficient, price is right. Can't ask for much more in an evening stay and breakfast. Some advice - book early, they tend to fill up fast.

Room Tip: Book early, request 1st floor - no elevators.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the Quality Inn. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. Older can be better due to experience with customers. We have many returning guests each year due to past great experiences. As a full service property we are able to offer so many more amenities, including our outstanding full buffet breakfast. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

had quite a problem to begin with. on arrival found that room asked for was not as expected, was moved to another room, of which was on first floor as asked for, guests above at night had children, which kept us up all night, went to desk and mentioned problem, they were fast to move me too another room of equal if not better than what i had. hotel took 30 dollars off bill due to troubles

Room Tip: rooms to inside of hotel best for noise level. traffic noise on north side bad
1  Thank Lloyd H
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Lloyd,
Thank you for your important feedback. I am sorry you had some issues. It appears the hotel dealt with them promptly. Our goal is to always make our guests happy. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We picked this hotel because of the close vicinity to our granddaughters wedding and did not, in any way, regret it. The front desk clerk was a little overwhelmed when we got there between us checking in and answering the phone. She finally got some help and we were checked in.
The breakfast buffet was outstanding!! the little blond lady - - I forgot to get her name - - made breakfast a pleasure because of her "sunny" attitude.
The rooms were spacious and very clean. The towels were fluffy and the water was hot - - what more can you ask for?

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Captain,
Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. We are very pleased you had a comfortable stay.
We are very proud of our restaurant, especially the full buffet breakfast. We thank you for your business and hope we can serve you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here over the weekend. Decor in room was decent, the hotel was not quite what I expected after seeing the decent reviews online. Had a room with a noisy ac unit that made a whistling noise. Was too tired to complain that night and waited until checkout to notify staff. Clerk apologized for the hassle but did not offer and sort of solution (discount, etc). I notified the maanger a few days later with an email and received a quick response. He also apologized and gave me rewards points for the hassle. I feel like I should have received a partial refund instead but at least he tried I guess. I would not stay here again with my family as the area seems a little sketchy. If your just looking for a cheap place to crash this would be ok. Breakfast buffet was overrated - nothing special.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Shane,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Quality Inn. I am sorry you had an issue with your A/C unit, which has been replaced. Your important feedback led to us finding an issue and being able to resolve the problem. I'm not sure I understand how you found the area sketchy, but all people have a right to their opinion. Our property is very safe and our staff are exceptional caring for our guests. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The facility is older. It is conveniently located near shopping and restaurants. The rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable. The breakfast was good.

At check out the front desk attendant was concerned about my stay and wanted to know if there were any issues. It was a pleasant stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Shirley,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Quality Inn. We are pleased you had a comfortable stay. Our staff is always concerned about our guests and seeks to meet all their needs. We offer so many more amenities than our competitors including our outstanding full buffet breakfast. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again in the future.