All reviewsstay there againafter a long dayhotel breakfasthotel chainnice hotelexercise roomprice was reasonablethe young ladywafflesnext morningbeds were comfortableenjoyed my staystayed one nightstaff was very friendlyfree breakfastlobbyinns
Reviewed 21 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
cxclrk, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Trip advisor made a mistake on our reservation. They wouldn't change the date even though it was a week away. Now I have to file a complaint with my credit card to get my money back. They are not worth the hassel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Hi Dana, I am very sorry to hear about the experience you had with your reservation. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help expedite this process. Thank you Tasha Echevarria Director of Sales.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
cxclrk, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This place doesn't have its priorities straight. Stayed there last weekend with my family but could not sleep due to all the noise. Called the front desk but it seemed like no one was trying to do anything about the noise. I over heard some of the employees the following morning chatting about how the night shift guy had tried to get everyone to quiet down but was sent packing for his troubles by the manager. I don't get that one bit.I would think management would want the majority of their guest to have a restful night sleep but I guess not.I hope that the young man reads sees this review because I just want to thank him for trying to get it quiet and wish him luck on finding a new job.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Gordon, for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay. We sincerely apologies for the noise issue you had during your stay, we know that a great nights rest is very important for guest traveling. Our staff is very important to us and are the biggest assets to our properties success. Please know your feedback is important to us as we will use it to fine tune our establishment.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018